Friday, August 27, 2010

Is this thing on?

Welcome!

So, I've decided to give this blog thing a try. It's official...I want to be like one of the cool kids. I spend so much time visiting other design blogs & sites, I figured it's time to try my hand at it. So for those of you who don't know me, here's a few things you might like to know:


1. I have a passion for interior design
2. I love all things white (it's crisp & clean, don't you think?)
3. I have a love for ceramic birds, much to my husband's dismay (white ones...naturally)
4. I love a good flea market find
5. I'm a perfectionist
6. Throw pillows make me happy


But stay tuned...for those of you along for the ride (all 3 of you--thank you in advance for your loyalty), I have all sorts of good things to talk about. Can you say, kitchen reno? Projects that involve paint or fun fabric? How about my regular adventures to Homegoods (or perhaps my once regular trips....budgets are a drag, right)?


Until we meet again! I'm off to spray paint something white...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished