Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas decor anyone? Well, it's about time!

I'm already feeling antsy about the amount of decorations cluttering our home (which went up the day after Thanksgiving). So before I get a chance to put them away next week, there's no time like the present to give you a little glimpse into our home, holiday style....







So yeah, then there's the tree. This baby stood at a cool 8.5 ft. and we eventually trimmed it down to a mere 7 ft. And when I say 'we', I'm referring to my sister and myself...naturally. The men are never around to help when you need them, huh? In the husband's defense, he was out of town that weekend, but happened to call just as Mrs. Paul Bunyan was getting her saw on (not the most ideal time, let me tell you).

Starting tomorrow, I'll be officially distancing myself from anything work related, and I think I'm really ready to start enjoying the holidays now. And you do the same, ya hear? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished