Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The post birthday edition

I know February is a short month, but when did March get here? I barely blinked and there came & went my birthday. Which, btw was great...a lot of relaxing, lunch & cupcakes with the husband, a night out with friends, some Hunter boots and a Domino book...yes, it was good! I might be 35, but don't look or feel a day over 29! Okay, maybe that's stretching things a bit, so let's move along shall we....


So now that the celebrating is over, life has resumed to it's normal pace. The dining room table has become its usual dumping ground, I've got dogs sleeping on folding laundry, and our bedroom is a hot mess....






Speaking of bedrooms, see those lamps on the dining room table (um, I mean lamp...the other one disappeared before taking this photo apparently)? Well, don't get yourselves too attached, as I think they're going back. The shape is all right, but the size and color are totally wrong. Of course, it's nothing a little paint won't change, but I just don't have the energy for that right now. So back to the drawing board we go. I take extreme issue with forking over money for a lamp base and shade (yes, Target I'm talking to you), but might have to cave since there are some great lamps there calling my name. We'll see...

So really, what this boils down to is that I've got nothin' today. But I'm hoping to have the oooomph to post some pictures of our new bedroom pillows, and another little project I'm working on for the front door. Because nothing says welcome to our home like another letter K in our abode. You know the husband loves it! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished