Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Husband





To the husband...my faithful reader, who loves that I have a passion for design & this crazy blog, and who may not always agree with my decorating decisions, but always lets me have my way (okay, so he lets me have my way 98% of the time)...to you I say, happy birthday my love.

Today our roles are very much reversed. I'll be assuming the role of chef and will be cooking dinner for my foodie husband tonight. And in typical fashion I'll be flustered, sweating & telling the husband to "go away", when he comes into the kitchen to stare at me or ask, "why are you doing it that way?" at least eighteen times. This is the reason you don't find me in the kitchen very often. So here's hoping I make it out alive and that dinner is edible.

And stay tuned tomorrow...I'll be sharing the DIY birthday present I gifted the husband! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished