Sunday, April 17, 2011

Somewhat of a hiatus...

Yep, that's apparently where I've been lately. I took a little hiatus from the 'ol blog. I could go on & on about how busy I am (chairing a fundraiser taking place in 2 weeks, training for a half marathon next month, and...oh yeah, that thing I call a full time job). Honestly, when we have kids, I really hope I'll be laughing at my current "busy-ness". It's ridiculous, but not that ridiculous.

At any rate, I thought it would be much cooler to say that I'm occupying my time over at Pinterest. I know I'm late to the party. Which I can't quite believe, given this visual goodness over there...



all photos via Pinterest
 Lovely & inspiring, huh? And here I thought I spent too much time over at Etsy...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished