Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bedroom Inspiration...the Cinco de Mayo version.

I've decided that 2011 is the year of the master bedroom makeover. Our bedroom is in need of an update & this year seems like the best time to go at it. That is, according to my 2011 resolution/to do list....of which, about 1 item has been completed (so take what you will from that bit of information). It's definitely not something we'll get to right away, as outdoor projects are high on the priority list right now. But it's for sure on the radar.

So in honor of Cinco de Mayo, I give to you my five (current) bedroom inpiration photos!
via
This room is fabulous. But if I'm taking one thing away from this space, it's that the wall color--Benjamin Moore Chelsea Gray--is pretty fabulous. And mostly, I noted that for my own reference, but your welcome. Let's face it, remembering where I "filed" that info will be the thing that likely stumps me....

via
I absolutely love this room...the pillow, the tufted headboard, and well...everything else. I'd be one very happy & well rested girl here.


via


I've loved this bedroom ever since I saw it in the pages of Country Living magazine. In fact, I have it filed in my inspiration folder...under "The Husband Won't Like, Keep Dreaming" tab.


via
Just perfect. This is definitely husband friendly. And definitely one of the photos I'll be referring back to when it comes time to tackle this remodel.

via
One of my faves. I've had this photo saved for quite awhile now. And hmm...would you look at that, another tufted headboard! Notice a theme here?

And just for good measure, I'm tossing in a nook photo. Because who doesn't love a good bedroom nook? I certainly do...especially when they look like this!

via
So happy Cinco de Mayo to all! I'm celebrating by relaxing with an entire dinner of nacho chips....after that 5-mile run of course. Ole'!

1 comment :

  1. I love that color (Chelsea Gray)! Ugh, wish we had used that in the living room!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished