Monday, October 3, 2011

Epic fail...

...is the term used to describe my blogging abilities this past week. I got hit with a nasty cold that nearly had me down for the count. But with work, prior commitments & a million other things going on, I was forced to just truck through it. And that, my friends, was no fun.

But now I'm back to the land of the living! Reading blogs, getting back into some fun house projects (that I'll be sharing soon), etc. And I'm happy to announce that the husband and I became parents last week!

Wait for it....


...


...


...


Meet Harvey. This little guy came home with us last week! He's a chubby, 5 year-old, house trained, cuddly miniature pincher who we adopted from our city shelter. If you know me, you know that I was dead set against getting a dog (the same can't be said for the husband). I just didn't want to deal with the work associated with having a dog, you know? But all that changed when we met Harvey (formerly Harley) at the farmer's market last weekend. And so far, so good. He has been wonderful (aside from the nasty kennel cough he picked up at the shelter). For those of you who didn't know about our +1...my apologies. We're slowly working into a routine & trying to gain some normalcy in our lives (trying being the operative word here!)...

I'll be back tomorrow with an update on the front entryway!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished