Wednesday, July 11, 2012

At some point I will have it together...I think.





And in a perfect world, it should be right around the time this baby arrives. Which is t-minus 3.5 months folks (just typing that scares me). Let me just state for the record, that nothing seems to be together right now. Believe me, if you could see the current state of our spare bedroom (the future nursery) you wouldn't want to be friends with me. I guess that goes for the rest of our house too. It ain't pretty these days. Look, mama (to be) has no energy in this heat. I told someone the other day that if our house looked like an episode of Hoarders, I would be 100% okay with it because I just don't have the ooomph to deal with the mess.  

I got a grand total of 4 hours of sleep last night. I was up worrying about this weekend's impending yard/block sale (and all that we need to do to get ready...it's a lot) and what color the baby's room should be. You know, world problems. I'm hoping this sale (organized by some neighbors--praise Jesus) will be the kick in the ass I need to start getting some stuff done around here. I don't think I've posted a project, thrift find, or DIY project in quite some time (the reason this here blog started in the first place!). I think once I clear the clutter--physically and mentally--I'll be back on track. Central AC would certainly help matters. But then that would be asking for entirely too much, right?

And this, my friends, ends today's pitty party. Here's hoping for some more consistent blogging & motivation in the mighty near future!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished