Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bye, bye wine fridge

We just listed our wine fridge on Craigslist. Please, enjoy our crummy post pictures! I'm no photography wiz when it comes to listing things on Craigslist...but this should do for the purpose of selling something, right?



We decided to sell this baby after owning it for 5 years. It's a beaut, but unfortunately it was rarely used (when we entertain, we entertain 'til it's gone people!). It's a lovely thing to say you own, but when it's just using up energy for a lone bottle of wine, you know it's time to part with it.

I'm a bit sleep deprived today (no sooner than 3 months before baby arrives!), so I can't think of anything witty to say about selling a wine fridge. So here's the deal: 1) here's the post and 2) if you live in the Western New York area and are looking for a wine fridge, let me know! The specifics are in the post, but if you need further information I'll check with the husband first & get back to you.   

It's been awhile since I last posted on Craigslist, but I'm hoping someone takes this thing off our hands soon. In a legit, non-scamming way of course. And preferably with cash. Think of all the diapers we could buy with that wine fridge money!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished