Monday, January 28, 2013

Thought I would share...

...this pic of Emme that our brother-in-law took while at the hospital...



Ugh, could you just die?? Or maybe that's just the proud mom in me talking. It's amazing just how much she's changed in 3 short months. Her hair has lightened & the mohawk (that the nurses gave her) is no longer. Sigh. Anyway, I'm waaaaay behind on getting out birth announcements (hello, it's almost February!) since I'd been waiting on pics from our photographer. But after unearthing this photo from my inbox this morning, I think we have a winner folks. Just try to act like you've never seen this picture if you get a birth announcement from us...

And just so you can see how much she's changed since this picture was taken, here's a shot of us today before I left for work....



Ugh, again. I can't stand it! If anyone's in Emme's corner, it's her mom. She's totally fascinated by my phone too. Can you tell? I can get her to smile, but as soon as that phone comes out to take a picture, she gets serious & focused. Anyhoo, I'm currently working on a post about her nursery so I'll be back again this week to share!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished