Thursday, February 3, 2011

High Gloss love

So what's the best way to bide your time when you're down, out, really sick, stuck in bed, have watched all the bad reality t.v. that you can, and read every last gossip mag at your disposal? Why you move on to digital magazines, that's what you do!

image via Rock Paper Scissor blog

High Gloss Magazine recently went live. I'm a fan of Erin Rauter, who is one of the editors behind this fabulous online magazine. She's the owner of Rock Paper Scissor, a stationary store in Franklin, TN & I'm a regular reader of her blog--which is a daily dose of all things fun and fabulous. I'd like to think that if I didn't have a real job, I'd for sure be living my life as an interior designer or stationary store owner. For the time being, I'm living vicariously through her & her website!

Time to do some online reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished