Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The sick den

After being holed up indoors for a full 4 days, I finally ventured out of the house and went back to work today. I can't say it was pretty, but it beats being trapped in the sick den for another day.

On my way home (a half day was all I could muster...but a productive half day it was!) I stopped for some groceries & picked up some flowers. It's just your average grocery store bouquet, but it has me already dreaming of spring. I suppose now that it's officially February--we're almost there? Or maybe that's just me being optimistic with this impending snowstorm looming over our heads...


So! Remember when I started Project Hallway, hmmmm...about 8 years ago? Okay, that's a complete exaggeration. But it was honestly eons ago that I started and (almost) finished the project, that I know I have all 4 of you on the edge of your seats waiting for some sort of reveal. So without further ado, I give you a sneak peek...


My apologies for the dark photo. It seems that with this snowstorm, comes a little doom & gloom outside. Our last bit of Project Hallway is hanging the thrift/antique store frames. Which, somewhere between cooking me a fabulous dinner & watching the Biggest Loser...I hope to get the husband's assistance tonight.

So stay tuned? But not on the edge of your seats. You'll likely fall off while waiting...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished