Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Keeping up with the Joneses

I was attempting to post pictures from our weekend adventures, but I just didn't have it in me today. Instead, I've been over at Life Begins at Thirty, Right?. I absolutely love this blog. Janice is our neighbor to the north (Toronto, specifically speaking), and her house is pretty fabulous. Just check out her living room...


via
Beautiful, huh? One might say I have house envy...which is the topic of conversation of her most recent post that you can find HERE. I think this is a must-read reality check for those of us (me included) who find themselves lost in the la-la land of the internet--blogs, Pinterest, you name it. Life isn't always what it seems, but you wouldn't always know that right? If you're so inclined, head over there and leave a comment or two. People are keeping it real over there, and that's pretty refreshing.

1 comment :

  1. Wait, so are you on Pinterest? Because I sent you an invite forever ago, and it is SO you.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished