Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cleared for take off

We've finally set a date for the closing of our refinance! I know, I know, I vowed to never talk about un-glam things like refinancing on the 'ol blog. But the process has been so long & exhausting that it's exactly the good news we've been hoping for this week. It's a tad bit exciting, if I do say so myself!

So while I'm on the subject of all things exciting, here are some other noteworthy items of mention:

1. I've updated my sidebar! Entitled "Daily Reads" you'll find a list of my go-to reads each and every day. The list will be growing--this is just a small selection of blogs & websites I peruse while sipping my morning tea. I'll be adding more links as I come across sites that are definitely read-worthy...

2. This assortment of frames from Etsy seller Dignified Rubbish:

I'm thinking to do something similar in our large entryway staircase at some point (possibly black frames against grey walls?). This image will definitely be kept around for future inspiration!

3. The new fall issue of Fresh Home Magazine and finding their equally delightful blog (with a section devoted to blogs they love...score!) to go along with my newstand copy. I'll be nose to the paper tonight...


4. Designer Sarah Richardson of HGTV's Sarah's House. I'm absolutely swooning over her work! File her designs under Ah-MAZING:





photos by Sarah Richardson Design

Hope you're having an equally exciting week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished