Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Back to reality

I took a wee bit of a blogging break for the purpose of this...




I can tell you that this trip was quite possibly the best way to ring in the new year (and celebrate our delayed honeymoon, of course!). No worries, no technology, no snow. Now if that isn't a vacation, I don't know what is!

I've been in a bit of a haze as I try to adjust to the reality of going back to work, the cold weather & that darn to-do list--that (much to my dismay) was still here when we got home. I'm fairly certain this transition into "real life" would have been much more managable had I paired it with a margarita served by a friendly man named Carlos (well of course!). But alas, that's not gonna happen as our house has zero fixings for a margarita and Carlos is still in Mexico. A smart man, indeed.

I'll be blogging more this week as we're nearly finished with project hallway. I know, I know...I've been promising some sort of reveal for the last 2 months. But honest, it's coming. And "project backsplash" starts later next week. Things are sloooowly coming along in the kitchen. More pictures to come!

Now where is that margarita, alright already?!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished