Friday, November 5, 2010

When the husband's away, the girl shall play!

With the husband away at the cabin, it's a decidedly all-girl weekend! That's not to say that I have anything fabulous planned, or fancy nightly cocktails with the ladies (for the record, it's just me & the kitty). Instead, my thoughts have turned to girly interiors. Especially this amazing space:





photos courtesy of The Cross Decor & Design
Isn't this space delightful? It's the perfect mix of girly & glam. And that mirror is to die for! I discovered these images via two fabulous blogs, Fabulous K & Bazaar of Serendipity. Which, incidentally I've added to my list of daily reads. They're both chocked full of daily inspiration & goodness!

Happy weekend-ing all!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished