Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hey, yo.

Alright, so here we go....a new City Dwellin' design! I know several of you have stopped by in the last day or so to compliment the new digs. I'm absolutely thrilled with the way things turned out! Moe Howard of the blog Five Sixteenths (as well as With Love Crochet) is the fabulous gal behind this here design. And because I'm a little special when it comes to navigating Blogger (and well, anything tech related really), she was all sorts of help getting me to this point...tweaking, assisting, listening to my stupid questions, etc. If you like what you see, check her out!

I'll be back this week with regularly scheduled blogging. Promise. I'll be sharing some pictures of the master bedroom progress, as well as some DIY art we finally got around to hanging, and some new curtains for project hallway. Remember this lovely fabric?



See you later this week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished