Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pillow covers

So what became of all the fabulous fabric I recently purchased?


Why pillow covers of course!









I'm a big fan of Etsy for pillow covers, but I had a lot of inserts that needed them. So for around $55, I decided to purchase my own fabric & zippers, and enlisted the help of my mom to make them (Didn't she do a good job? Someone should think about opening her own Etsy shop!)! It was certainly much cheaper...and I saved on shipping too! I'm all about the instant gratification here...





I kept the green imperial trellis pillow & blue and white lumbar pillow and incorporated them into the mix. My goal was to bring more blues & greens into the room to coordinate with the new-old lamps. The predominantly blue fabrics are Art Gallery Fabrics and the green botanical print (my fave) is Amy Butler's new line of home fabrics. Does the blue fabric look familiar? It's the same print as the kitchen curtains! Further proof that my blue/green color combo is quite the theme in our home these days...

I'm really loving how the living room is changing & evolving right now. I will share pictures in the before & after tab soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished