Sunday, October 17, 2010

How I spent my weekend (otherwise known as 'tackling a large to-do list during a plans-free weekend')

With the exception of dinner at a friend's house (paired with a mean game of Cranium--I know, we're wild and crazy), this was the first weekend in a long time where we were without plans. Wa-hoo! The husband was at the office most of the weekend preparing for a work symposium & presentation. And I was left with lots of downtime. Which was the perfect opportunity to tackle the growing to-do list around here! It was either that or watch Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for the um-teenth time. I figured it was in everyone's best interest to do something a bit more productive.

By Saturday morning I had gotten down to business...

The porch furniture was sent to the attic for the winter:


My closet went from this:


To this:


And I finally started a project that's taken me 3 years to tackle:



More to come about this project later this week! It's a definite work in progress that will take some time to complete. Blame it on the day jobs!

Hope everyone had an equally productive weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished