Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Time for a facelift

No, not that kind of facelift. No surgery required...City Dwellin' is getting a makeover! Adventures in all things house & home will never look so good!

So what prompted this soon-to-be makeover? Maybe it's the fact that the simple blogger template just wasn't cutting it. Or perhaps it was when the husband (in all his blogger geekery) deleted my "daily reads" links. As you can imagine we were all cool, calm & collected when this happened. And your's truly did not threaten to change my password so the husband couldn't access & fool around on the 'ol blog when I wasn't looking. Nope, none of that happened.

With any luck we'll have the new look up and running soon. And by "we" I mean the husband will have things up and running soon. And no one's feelings will get hurt in the process...we think. And links will still be intact...we hope. But in all seriousness, this blog stuff is right up his alley. Afterall, his current MBA education is not for nothing (did you know they offer courses like e-marketing now??)! Yes sir, he's dabbled in the arena of blogs before!

Oh! And in the process of this little makeover, I hope to make it easier for you--my dear readers--to subscribe to & become followers of the 'ol blog. Many have asked and I hope to deliver. Stay tuned!

So there you have it! If the blog & I aren't around for a few days, well...now you know why. It's makeover time!

See you on the flipside!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished