Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Putting it out there...

So I did it. I put myself out there. I'm typically hesitant to do so, only because I know I'm serious small beans when it comes to this blogging thing. And honestly, I don't like to toot my horn very much because there are tons of other bloggers out there with far more talent & creativity!

But since she asked, I did it. You can find me at Hello Splendor. I linked myself at #91 (for those of you who were curious). The "Link Party" post can be found HERE.


Beth Dotolo is a Dallas interior designer & the gal behind Hello Splendor. The purpose of her link party is to feature bloggers in her Splendid List series. While I don't expect to make the cut (but then again, who knows?), the link party is a genious way for the rest of us folks to see what other bloggers are out there...125 of us to be exact!

Time to get reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished